Car Leasing Vs. Financing
Let the financial experts at Marianna Nissan help you find the right car loan or lease option for you.Why Should You Finance A Car?
- When you lease a car, you are typically capped at 15,000 miles a year
- Additional mileage can cost you up to 35 cents per mile. And that can really add up.
- If you like personalizing a car, this investment can be lost on a leased car.
- If you like the idea of ownership, you are less likely to be happy with the lease option.
- Ownership may be the more attractive option if the car you presently own is over 3 years old.
- If you don't mind doing your own car repairs, you probably don't mind driving a car after the warranty expires.
- Lease arrangements usually involve a 15,000 miles-per-year cap and charge for extra miles. If you drive very little, you may qualify for a luxury lease.
- When you negotiate a 24 or 36-month lease, you can be sure you'll always drive a new vehicle.
- Although you must maintain and repair your leased vehicle, these items are normally under warranty.
- You get the opportunity to drive a vehicle that is priced above your means.
- You can enjoy the benefits of leasing, like low monthly payments, a low down payment, and easy trade-in options at the end of the lease.
- If you lease a vehicle for commercial purposes, you may be able to deduct your auto expenses, including your monthly lease payment. Our team can talk you through the benefits of leasing for small businesses.
Our team of Finance Experts will help walk you through the various benefits of leasing or financing a vehicle to determine which option is right for you. Contact us today to get started!